Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Help me understand this

The budget cuts caused by the federal sequestration have been in effect for a month now, and some of them are starting to roll out to the communities where those dollars were going to be spent, and now I'm confused.

Now don't tell me I don't understand economics, because I do. I listen to the Republicans year after year, so I know what works and what doesn't. And like Republicans, the one thing I know for sure is this:

"The government doesn't create jobs," – Mitt Romney, October 16.

So can you explain what Republican congressman Dennis Ross is talking about when he doesn't want the FAA to shut down the control tower at his local airport?

The state’s largest convention, SUN ‘n FUN, which is held in April at Lakeland Linder Airport, not only provides incredible economic value to Lakeland, but it serves our children by investing $1.4 million dollars annually in education. It is unacceptable to close this important control tower. 

Maybe he needs Mitt Romney to explain to him, one more time, that the government doesn't create jobs.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi therе eѵeryоne, it's my first go to see at this web page, and paragraph is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.

my web site; may tinh

April 03, 2013 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home