Now that Obama has released his so-called "long form" birth certificate, one thing is certain: the racists who have been pushing the birther lie for more than two years now are not going to stop.
There's only one question: now that he's done exactly what they wanted him to do, what will they rely on to continue their campaign of lies?
Here are a couple of possibilities:
1. "It's still not a birth certificate, it's a certificate of live birth."
2. "It doesn't disprove the Kenyan birth certificate or his grandmother's story about seeing him born in Kenya."
3. This one's probably a forgery too.
4. Even if he's a citizen, he's not a natural born citizen because his father was not a citizen. (Note: the fact that no court has ever interpreted the "natural born citizen" clause the way they want it to be interpreted apparently doesn't bother them.
5. Hawaii? You really expect us to believe that's part of the United States?
6. Maybe he was born here, but he's still a Muslim.
7. And the ultimate birther argument: niggerniggernigger.