Sunday, February 14, 2010

He's found her

That's right. Richard Dawkins, so accomplished in both science and the philosophy of religion, can add another accomplishment to his resume: he has found the stupidest person in America.

I watched and listened to this entire interview so you don't have to. Trust me. This woman is the most witless, dishonest person you will ever want to meet. Not only does she lie incessantly, she has the most annoying way of laughing at every fact-based assertion she wants to duck.

I notice another video called "Why Richard Dawkins Doesn't Debate Creationists", and I think the answer is clear: they are dishonest, they refuse to confront the evidence, and a person who is constrained by the truth has a very hard time making any headway with them.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

February 14, 2010 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home