Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's about time

This may be the meme of the week, but all of a sudden the MSM are paying attention to Josh Marshall. First, we had a story in the L.A. Times about TPM and how they work.

Then, on my way home from work today I heard this story on All Things Considered.

I know there is no Pulitzer category for internet reporting, but maybe there should be. Josh made a great story of Bush's plan to kill Social Security by enlisting his readers across the country to find out their Congressman's position on the plan. He was all over the Duke Cunningham story, and now he almost singlehandedly made the U.S. Attorney purge a big, national story.

I read TPM multiple times a day. I often comment that he must keep the same hours I keep, because no matter how late I'm up and surfing the Net I find new stories on TPM. It is absolutely indispensable to understand what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home